What types of property are we looking for?
- Flats, from studios to multi-bedroom apartments.
- Houses up to five-bedrooms in size.
- Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs).
- Houses converted into self-contained flats.
- Blocks of flats with three or more apartments.
- Large or small property portfolios.
- Properties in need of complete refurbishment.
- Empty properties.
At Tom Heaney Property Solutions we are versatile enough to work with many different kinds of properties throughout Newcastle, Gateshead, Durham and Sunderland. Whether you have a single apartment or house, or a large and expanding portfolio encompassing multiple properties, we are able to provide the right kind of service that is tailored towards your needs. We have an experienced and dedicated portfolio management team so we can work with clients who own larger portfolios or require block management services. This means that we can work with you no matter how large or small the task at hand.
These are some of the types of properties we are currently searching for. We require flats, from the smallest studio apartment to large apartments with many rooms, from single apartments to entire blocks of flats. We are also looking for houses, whether they are utilised as a single dwelling, used to house multiple tenants, or divided into individual flats. We also work with properties that are in need of refurbishment; if you have purchased a property that needs work in order to transform it into a lucrative rental property, HMO, hostel or bed and breakfast, we can help.
Get in touch with us to find out how we can benefit you, regardless of the type of property you own or the size of your portfolio. Your dedicated account manager will work closely with you to ensure that you are always completely satisfied with the service we provide for you.
You will require the following documents to lease your property. Please use the following landlord check-list:
- Copy of Council Tax Bill.
- Copy of Land Registry.
- Copy of valid NICEIC Certificate.
- Copy of valid Gas Safety record.
- Copy of valid Energy Performance Certificate.
- Copy of Building Insurance.
- Copy of a recent Mortgage Statement.
- Copy of utility bills.
- 3 FULL sets of keys.
Remember, if you do not have a valid gas safety, electric, or Energy Performance Certificate, we can arrange these for you, just ask a member of the team by calling 07843629032